Your event at The Farm begins with a personal tour of the property. Once you reserve your day, a wedding planner will help you choose the rest. Although The Farm is only an event venue, your planner is still available to help you pick from a list of preferred local vendors. Couples are responsible for their own caterer, beverage service, flowers, music, officiant, photographer and any other services they may need.
The wedding package includes:
- Bridal suite
- All tables, chairs and crisp white, floor-length linens
- Room full of rustic wedding decor to choose, including centerpieces, aisle markers and runners
- Full liability insurance
- Backup indoor location for outdoor events
- Dance floor
- Shuttle service to cabins
To reserve, a nonrefundable deposit is required. Rentals are available year-round on weekends only. The final balance must be paid three months before the event.
- 8,000.00 For Friday & Saturday
- Your rental for venue starts on Friday at 1:00 pm and ends on Sunday at 12:00 PM
- All events must end by 11 PM
- You may have your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for up to 50 people on site
- Deduct $500.00 if not having Rehearsal Dinner on site
- Ceremony and Reception for up to 200 each
- We provide tables, chairs, and table linens
- 30 linens, Ivory, White, or Black for the Weekend, additional can be rented
- We always have our Reception Hall set up and ready to go even if you do not plan on using it!
- We have indoor and outdoor options, our Reception Hall can accommodate 200.
- The Stable can seat 150 Family Style, or 180 with individual tables
- Sites, Reception Hall, stables, breezeway , front lawn, pasture, Barn side,& The Gates
- 360 wooden folding chairs, 5 high top tables, Buffet and Cake Tables
- 10 60-inch round tables and 15 8-ft Banquet tables for outside
- 13 8-ft rectangle tables (can seat 10), 13 60-in Round tables, 5 High Tops For The Reception Hall
- Full use of our decor room, we set up the tables, chairs , & linens throughout the weekend.
- Vendors are responsible for clean up for their services.
- We pull the linens after you remove your personal items.
- On-site event coordinator for Rehearsal, Dinner, Ceremony & Reception.
- Wedding planning assistance and day of assistance can be added for a fee.
- You get to pick your own vendors at no charge, or choose from our preferred vendors.
- All vendors must be approved by Dixie and submit liability certificates
- Unlimited access to The Farm by appointment, if you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be rescheduled.
- A prep kitchen with commercial ice maker, refrigeration, and warming drawer.
- Additional guest over 200 are $50.00 per guest
- Guest cottages sleep 30 and can be added to package
- Guest counts below 100 can be discounted
- To reserve your date, a $2000.00 non refundable deposit is required.
- All payments are non refundable
- Payments must be made monthly, balance due 6 months prior to event date
- Monday – Thursday $2500.00
- MARCH – DECEMBER Friday – Sunday 10 AM – 6 PM December, March, July August $3500.00
- Ceremony location your choice, 1Bouquet and 1 Boutonnière Officiant, Tables, Chairs, Linens, decor, Wedding Cake, Dinner, coffee, tea, lemonade, music for 1st Dances, 1planning meeting, complementary coordination
- BYOB music, or House music (if providing own music please have preloaded)
- BYOB Champagne for toast, No Smoking No Alcoholic Beverages
- 25 person limit, additional guest can be added for $30.00 per person up to 50
- Ceremony and Cake Wedding
- 25 person limit, 2 hours, Ceremony location your choice, Officiant, bouquet & Boutonnière, guest chairs, cake, coffee , lemonade, house music add photos $200.00 No smoking/alcohol
- Mon- Thur 10 AM-4PM $1000.00 March -December, weekends 10-6 Dec -Mar $1700.00
- short & sweet elopement
- $500.00 for 1 hour mon-sun 10Am-6Pm year around
- Ceremony location your choice, Officiant, 10 person limit, Chairs, Cake , flowers